cleaning job 15-20 hours a week
- No.of Vacancy: 2
- Location: Perth WA
- Working hours: 15 to 20 hours per week
- We are going to hire the right candidate on the 10th of august so please apply before the deadline.
- Interested candidates willing to join must be registered with a valid DES DMS to secure their position over here.
As a cleaner, you will have to do all general cleaning works like dust, sweeping, vacuuming, and scrubbing floors properly.
- You should wash walls, remove rubbish and empty trash cans.
- Work includes cleaning bathrooms and other public spaces.
- You must keep high attention to detail and should have good observation skills to find out the errors.
- .Candidates must have good knowledge about the cleaning equipment and be aware not to cause any damages to those. You need to be physically fit because you need to lift the heavy cleaning equipment. You must be ready to work extra shifts if necessary and you must be reliable and hardworking while working.
Applicants should reach the time to work spot. Given below are the requirement you need to fulfill: Applicants must have previous experience in a similar field. Those who are applying should be registered with DES and DMS to join here. Candidates must be physically fit and energetic to work without being tired.
You should be well presented and organized. Applicants must have good communication skills and be interactive. If you are able to meet the above requirements then please send your resume and CRN to [email protected]