Job for IT Network Engineer
Position: IT network engineer
Freelance one-time break/fix job (2 hours to full-day) is available in Canberra (#Australia)
- Candidate must have 2+ Years of experience in a professional environment.
- Candidate should be fluent in Cisco/networking and either Linux and/or Microsoft.
- Candidate must have2+ years of experience in troubleshooting in a multi-user high availability environment.
- Candidate must have 2+ years of experience with networking concepts such as DNS, DHCP, SSL, OSI Model, and TCP/IP.
- Candidate must have 2+ years of experience in PC repair, troubleshooting, deployment, and liquidation.
- Candidate must have 1+ years of IT experience with a client, server, and network service delivery.
- Candidate must have a standard network toolkit.
THE CANDIDATES MUST BE LOCATED IN AUSTRALIA ONLY.
To apply – send your CV to [email protected]
We do not hire globally!