Job for kitchen and cleaner
- No.of Vacancy: 2
- Position: Casual positions
- 1- kitchen hand
- Working location: Lajamanu School NT 40 km southwest to Katherine.
- Good news: selected candidates will be rewarded with 19$ for both jobs.
- Kitchen hand responsibilities:
- As you are working in a school so your work will be like assisting the school with nutrition.
- You should help other colleagues while serving the food and should be able to make healthy and energetic drinks for the students. You should keep the kitchen clean. You must maintain personal hygiene before entering the school kitchen.
- You should do all the general kitchen works and if you know some skills on handling knives and chopping vegetable items quickly then it will be a plus point for you.
- Cleaning responsibilities:
- As you are working in a school so you are required to keep the classrooms and administration buildings neat and tidy. As a part of the job, you have to remove rubbish and empty trash cans then mope and vacuum the floors.
- If you have a good knowledge of cleaning equipment then it will be a great advantage.
- To get a job over here you need to have OCHRE and valid WWCC.
- As a cleaner, you personally have to be hygiene and create a healthy environment for the students.
- We want a candidate to be reliable and hardworking while working. Candidate must assist the school canteen team to prepare food with high nutrition. Candidates have to keep the classrooms and school buildings neat and tidy. You must wash plates and glasses without causing any damage.
Applicants should take the first initiative among teammates. Given below are the requirements you need to fulfill: Applicants must have previous work experience in both fields. Candidates for cleaning job requires OCHRE and valid WWCC to join here. The selected ones should be couples of friends ready to stay together for this work.
You should be physically fit and energetic to work without being tired. Having well discipline and management skills will be an advantage.
If you think you meet the above requirements then send your CV to [email protected] or contact on (08) 8974 0946 for further information.