Retail Store Manager
In this role, you will be responsible for the day to day sales and operational management and will have demonstrated this in previous roles.
You will have a passion for sports and enthusiasm for your role and be able to deliver exceptional customer service.
The key accountabilities of the role include:
- High level of accuracy, superior communications, organisational, and time management skills.
- Adaptable, flexible, and proactive approach to work
- professional, confident, and friendly manner
- A high standard of work values and ethics
- Dynamic, enthusiastic, self-motivated, and driven
- A high level of communication and interpersonal skills to be able to interact with all levels of people.
- A lateral thinker that thinks outside of the square.
- A team player that is happy to pitch in to get the job done and loves to be part of the team.
- A proven track record of attention to detail and a problem solver.
- Passionate about your role and take pride in seeing a company grow and be successful.
To be successful you will have a proven retail sales record with experience in a retail environment. You must have a passion for customer service and stock management.
The company has a reputation for providing a fun, friendly, and professional environment. By joining the team you have the opportunity to increase your skills and knowledge in this industry.
If you require further information please contact Gary 0408 519 956
or alternatively to apply please forward your resume attached with cover letter to [email protected]